I'd like to remove the keyboard that's plugged into my blade 2000. I
know on the earlier machines this would almost certainly drop a Sun to
the OK prompt. Will this happen on the Blade 2000, with its USB keyboard?

Does anyone know the difference between the keyboards from different
countries (US, UK, France etc)? Are there DIP switches inside which
makes the keys produce a different character? Or some other way?

Basically I have a US keyboard, but I'm in the UK. I'm trying to
ascertain if I can convert it to a UK keyboard, so it produces the pound
sign. If not, I'll have to buy one. I'll take it apart and check, but I
don't want to shut the machine down.