my old post got deleted somehow, have to repost. here is my situation.

this is the diagram,

laptop -> VPN to remote Solaris -> connect to Solaris through x-window
software -> print to local printer, blank pages..

this is first time having this problem,

I configured it as window queue by lpadmin -s

#lpstat -lp dprint
printer daver unknown state. enabled since Oct 15 15:12 2007. available.
Remote Name: dprint
Remote Server: dprint_ps

Rank Job Id Username File Size Document
There are currently 0 jobs enqueued to the print manager

I can see it send some data to printer, but somehow still blank page came
out of printer.

I also configured solaris to manage the queue, but still same result..
stange.

Any idea?