Wanted: SunPCi III / III pro - SUN

This is a discussion on Wanted: SunPCi III / III pro - SUN ; I'm looking for one of the 1.4 or 1.6 GHz versions of the SunPCi. Anyone got one to sell?...

  1. Wanted: SunPCi III / III pro

    I'm looking for one of the 1.4 or 1.6 GHz versions of the SunPCi. Anyone
    got one to sell?

  2. Re: Wanted: SunPCi III / III pro

    Hi,,

    Dave wrote:
    > I'm looking for one of the 1.4 or 1.6 GHz versions of the SunPCi. Anyone
    > got one to sell?

    I have one 1.6GHz with 768MB RAM but I am located in Sweden, where are you?

    /michael

  3. Re: Wanted: SunPCi III / III pro

    According to Michael Laajanen :
    > Hi,,
    >
    > Dave wrote:
    > > I'm looking for one of the 1.4 or 1.6 GHz versions of the SunPCi. Anyone
    > > got one to sell?

    > I have one 1.6GHz with 768MB RAM but I am located in Sweden, where are you?

    It looks like he is in GB somewhere based on the
    here (mid-eastern USA).

    Enjoy,
    DoN.
    --
    Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564

  4. Re: Wanted: SunPCi III / III pro

    DoN. Nichols wrote:
    > According to Michael Laajanen :
    >> Hi,,
    >>
    >> Dave wrote:
    >>> I'm looking for one of the 1.4 or 1.6 GHz versions of the SunPCi. Anyone
    >>> got one to sell?

    >> I have one 1.6GHz with 768MB RAM but I am located in Sweden, where are you?

    > It looks like he is in GB somewhere based on the
    > here (mid-eastern USA).
    >
    > Enjoy,
    > DoN.

    I am, and have contacted him by email.

  5. Re: Wanted: SunPCi III / III pro

    Hi,

    Dave wrote:
    > DoN. Nichols wrote:
    >
    >> According to Michael Laajanen :
    >>
    >>> Hi,,

    >>> I have one 1.6GHz with 768MB RAM but I am located in Sweden, where
    >>> are you?

    >> It looks like he is in GB somewhere based on the
    >> here (mid-eastern USA).
    >>
    >> Enjoy,
    >> DoN.

    > I am, and have contacted him by email.

    I am sorry but I have not received any email so far.

    You could try replacing my domain with 4real se and replace the
    underscore with a dot.

    cheers

    Michael

  6. Re: Wanted: SunPCi III / III pro

    Michael Laajanen wrote:

    >> I am, and have contacted him by email.

    > I am sorry but I have not received any email so far.
    >
    > You could try replacing my domain with 4real se and replace the
    > underscore with a dot.
    >
    > cheers
    >
    > Michael

    I've still not managed to work out what your email address is. Can you
    drop me an email, telling me

    1) What you want for it.
    2) How can I pay you
    3) Carriage costs to ship to UK

    My email can be found at the URL below.

    http://www.southminster-branch-line.org.uk/myemail.jpg

  7. Re: Wanted: SunPCi III / III pro

    HI Dave,

    Dave wrote:
    > Michael Laajanen wrote:
    >
    >>> I am, and have contacted him by email.

    >> I am sorry but I have not received any email so far.
    >>
    >> You could try replacing my domain with 4real se and replace the
    >> underscore with a dot.
    >>
    >> cheers
    >>
    >> Michael

    > I've still not managed to work out what your email address is. Can you
    > drop me an email, telling me
    >

    > 1) What you want for it.
    > 2) How can I pay you
    > 3) Carriage costs to ship to UK
    >

    > My email can be found at the URL below.
    >
    > http://www.southminster-branch-line.org.uk/myemail.jpg

    well I never thought that figuring out my company email was that
    difficult You have my Yahoo so replace the _ with a . and replace the
    Yahoo domain with 4real se, simple as that

    I will mail anyway right now

    cheers

    Michael

+ Reply to Thread