So when was SPARC 20 introduced and discontinued?
I learned plenty about english, but must have missed the answer.

//Stany

P.S. Actually, when did ROSS go under (first ? time)? I still have two or
three mbus 200Mhz HyperSPARC modules kicking around.

--
Trouble rather the tiger in his lair, then the Sysadmin amongst his UNIX boxen.
For to you Programs and their Source Code are things mighty and enduring,