Re: When was the SPARC 20 introduced and discontinued? - SUN

This is a discussion on Re: When was the SPARC 20 introduced and discontinued? - SUN ; Colin B. wrote: > > Just to drop a note about the Sparc20 here (remember the SS20 question that > started this insane thread?), the final order date was 06/1997. > > Colin It is funny to see just how ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 44 of 44

  1. Re: When was the SPARC 20 introduced and discontinued?

    Colin B. wrote:

    > Just to drop a note about the Sparc20 here (remember the SS20 question that
    > started this insane thread?), the final order date was 06/1997.
    >
    > Colin

    It is funny to see just how quickly we as a group can get off-task in
    here, especially when Rich and I end up chatting!

    --
    Coy Hile
    hile@cse.psu.edu

  2. Re: When was the SPARC 20 introduced and discontinued?

    In comp.unix.solaris Coy Hile wrote:
    > Colin B. wrote:
    >

    >> Just to drop a note about the Sparc20 here (remember the SS20 question that
    >> started this insane thread?), the final order date was 06/1997.
    >>
    >> Colin

    > It is funny to see just how quickly we as a group can get off-task in
    > here, especially when Rich and I end up chatting!

    It's been my experience that usenet threads tend to get derailed very quickly
    either by insults and name calling, or by random tangential interjections.
    Fortunately, c.u.s. is a group that tends towards the latter.

    Colin

  3. Re: When was the SPARC 20 introduced and discontinued?

    On Tue, 8 Nov 2005, Colin B. wrote:

    > It's been my experience that usenet threads tend to get derailed very quickly
    > either by insults and name calling, or by random tangential interjections.
    > Fortunately, c.u.s. is a group that tends towards the latter.

    That's coz great minds, err, tangetially interject, alike! :-)

    President,
    Rite Online Inc.

    Voice: +1 (250) 979-1638

  4. Re: When was the SPARC 20 introduced and discontinued?

    In article ,
    Coy Hile wrote:
    >Colin B. wrote:
    >> Just to drop a note about the Sparc20 here (remember the SS20 question that
    >> started this insane thread?), the final order date was 06/1997.

    >It is funny to see just how quickly we as a group can get off-task in
    >here, especially when Rich and I end up chatting!

    I think its fairly common for technical discussions to pause in order
    to rectify confusion in our meaning and to define our terms.

    Do the faculty members in the CSE department suggest their thesis
    students consult the OED or one of the English language style guides?

    I haven't seen any signs of insanity in this thread, but perhaps I
    missed a call for more babble over precision and correctness.

    John
    groenveld@acm.org

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3