Hy all,

I have a problem when I am trying to start the x.25 network.

I have a temporary license, so I have to install a new valid license
file each month. It has always worked fine until now. This last time,
when I pulled down the Network Menu (of the x25tool) and clicked on
Start X.25, I checked that the link status (using linkstate
application) was in the following state (instead of the NORMAL state):
Mon Oct 24 09:52:28 2005: LAPB Link 0 is in state ADM

Do you know what should be the problem? How can I resolve it?

Thank you very much