Tune in to Sun's Big Web Event: Network Computing 03-Q4 - SUN

This is a discussion on Tune in to Sun's Big Web Event: Network Computing 03-Q4 - SUN ; Join Sun's Chief Strategy Officer, Mark Tolliver on Wednesday, December 3, 2003 at 8 am PST for Sun's Network Computing O3-Q4 Event. This event's focus includes product releases that will help you scale out and drive network costs down. Videocasts ...

  1. Tune in to Sun's Big Web Event: Network Computing 03-Q4

    Join Sun's Chief Strategy Officer, Mark Tolliver on
    Wednesday, December 3, 2003 at 8 am PST for Sun's Network
    Computing O3-Q4 Event. This event's focus includes product
    releases that will help you scale out and drive network
    costs down. Videocasts of Sun leaders detailing how to use
    network computing for business advantage are also included.
    Sign up for an e-mail reminder:
    http://sun.com/bignews49

  2. Re: Tune in to Sun's Big Web Event: Network Computing 03-Q4

    Joan MacEachern wrote:
    > Join Sun's Chief Strategy Officer, Mark Tolliver on
    > Wednesday, December 3, 2003 at 8 am PST for Sun's Network
    > Computing O3-Q4 Event. This event's focus includes product
    > releases that will help you scale out and drive network
    > costs down. Videocasts of Sun leaders detailing how to use
    > network computing for business advantage are also included.
    > Sign up for an e-mail reminder:

    Can't believe that Sun is spamming us from a groups.google account?

    Please go away!

    --
    Michael Heiming

    inconvenience, but I get tons of SPAM