VNC - SUN

This is a discussion on VNC - SUN ; Does Virtual Network Computing (VNC) support SunOS4.1.4. If yes, where could I get the software package. Thanks...

  1. VNC

    Does Virtual Network Computing (VNC) support SunOS4.1.4. If yes, where could
    I get the
    software package.

    Thanks

  2. Re: VNC

    wrote in :
    > Does Virtual Network Computing (VNC) support SunOS4.1.4. If yes, where could
    > I get the
    > software package.

    http://www.realvnc.com

    I don't know if it will work on SunOS4.1.4, but you can always download
    the source and try and compile that.

    --
    Stein Arne

  3. Re: VNC

    In news:bns02q$568$1@news01.intel.com,
    cljlk typed:
    > Does Virtual Network Computing (VNC) support SunOS4.1.4. If yes,
    > where could I get the
    > software package.
    >
    > Thanks

    Well you could stfw yourself, but I suspect this may be all you need
    to know...
    http://www.uk.research.att.com/archi...ms.html#sunos4
    HTH
    Adam