[SUN] Take Sun Security Course and Get a Digital Camera - SUN

This is a discussion on [SUN] Take Sun Security Course and Get a Digital Camera - SUN ; Act by October 31 to sign up for a, instructor-led Solaris(tm) OS Security administration course - and receive a free digital camera! http://training.sun.com/US/catalog/s....html?ssobm=ng...

  1. [SUN] Take Sun Security Course and Get a Digital Camera

    Act by October 31 to sign up for a, instructor-led
    Solaris(tm) OS Security administration course - and receive
    a free digital camera!

    http://training.sun.com/US/catalog/s....html?ssobm=ng

  2. Re: [SUN] Take Sun Security Course and Get a Digital Camera

    Joan MacEachern wrote:

    > Act by October 31 to sign up for a, instructor-led
    > Solaris(tm) OS Security administration course - and receive
    > a free digital camera!
    >
    > http://training.sun.com/US/catalog/s....html?ssobm=ng

    Previous promotional cross postings by Sun on other topics may have been
    defensible, but I really don't see the relevance of this to
    comp.lang.java.* nor comp.os.linux.*.

    --
    Wishing you good fortune,
    --Robin Kay-- (komadori)