Advice Wanted - ULTRA 10 Keyboard and Mouse - SUN

This is a discussion on Advice Wanted - ULTRA 10 Keyboard and Mouse - SUN ; I have a Sun ULTRA 10 workstation. This is the first SUN that I've owned. I need to obtain a keyboard and mouse and I don't know what kinds I should be looking for. Can anyone advise me? Thanks in ...

  1. Advice Wanted - ULTRA 10 Keyboard and Mouse

    I have a Sun ULTRA 10 workstation. This is the first SUN that I've
    owned. I need to obtain a keyboard and mouse and I don't know what
    kinds I should be looking for. Can anyone advise me?

    Thanks in advance to your replies.

  2. Re: Advice Wanted - ULTRA 10 Keyboard and Mouse

    Brandon Lynch wrote:

    > I have a Sun ULTRA 10 workstation. This is the first SUN that I've
    > owned. I need to obtain a keyboard and mouse and I don't know what
    > kinds I should be looking for. Can anyone advise me?

    Sun ones. The U10 usually comes with a type 6 and a crossbow
    mouse. Note that there are a few keyboard layouts (PC style
    or Unix stlye and various language support).

    -am 2003

+ Reply to Thread