Re: Rex Ballard you ignorant piece of ****. - SUN

This is a discussion on Re: Rex Ballard you ignorant piece of ****. - SUN ; GreyCloud wrote: > Go **** yourself with your open **** source advocacy. Another of Microsoft's finest reps, demonstrating his extraordinary vocabulary, good manners, respect for customers and competitors, and professionalism. :-D > No one here wants your likes. Some people ...

  1. Re: Rex Ballard you ignorant piece of ****.

    GreyCloud wrote:

    > Go **** yourself with your open **** source advocacy.

    Another of Microsoft's finest reps, demonstrating his
    extraordinary vocabulary, good manners, respect for
    customers and competitors, and professionalism. :-D

    > No one here wants your likes.

    Some people seem to be amused. Some people even seem to
    like to take my ideas and publish them in their own columns.
    It's not like I demand payment for my copyrighted works.
    Most of my postings are simply my opinion, but you welcome
    to take them if you like them.

    > Go give Linus another blow job after you take your nose out of his ass, ****sucker.

    My what a marvellous education you must have. I can't quite
    place the alma mater, Rahway, Trenton State, Sing Sing,
    maybe Attica.

    --
    Rex Ballard
    Leading Open Source Advocate

  2. Re: Rex Ballard you ignorant piece of ****.

    Rex Ballard wrote:

    > GreyCloud wrote:

    By the way, this is obviously NOT GreyCloud. I've read many
    of his posts, and he is far more expressive, sophisticated,
    eloquent, and thoughtful to post a the original post
    attributed to him.

    >> Go **** yourself with your open **** source advocacy.

    > Another of Microsoft's finest reps, demonstrating his extraordinary
    > vocabulary, good manners, respect for customers and competitors, and
    > professionalism. :-D
    >
    >> No one here wants your likes.

    > Some people seem to be amused. Some people even seem to like to take my
    > ideas and publish them in their own columns. It's not like I demand
    > payment for my copyrighted works. Most of my postings are simply my
    > opinion, but you welcome to take them if you like them.
    >
    >> Go give Linus another blow job after you take your nose out of his
    >> ass, ****sucker.

    > My what a marvellous education you must have. I can't quite place the
    > alma mater, Rahway, Trenton State, Sing Sing, maybe Attica.

    Whoever you are, do you speak to people like this on the
    street? Perhaps if you continue to do so, you can get
    yourself in one of those fine institutions listed above.

    --

  3. Re: Rex Ballard you ignorant piece of ****.

    Rex Ballard wrote:

    > Rex Ballard wrote:

    > Whoever you are, do you speak to people like this on the
    > street? Perhaps if you continue to do so, you can get
    > yourself in one of those fine institutions listed above.

    That's how he talks to his mum. He evidently was raped by his pops. This
    drug addict has plenty of courage behind other people's names. In real
    life, you can bet that he's a diminutive little runt.

    --

    A fatal exception 0E has occurred at 0028:C000BD1D in VXD VMM(01) +
    0000AD1D. The current application will be terminated.

+ Reply to Thread