Ultra 25 xv300 video Dual monitor - SUN

This is a discussion on Ultra 25 xv300 video Dual monitor - SUN ; Hi all, How do I configure a Ultra 25 with the xv300 display adapter to do dual monitors???...

  1. Ultra 25 xv300 video Dual monitor

    Hi all,

    How do I configure a Ultra 25 with the xv300 display adapter to do
    dual monitors???

  2. Re: Ultra 25 xv300 video Dual monitor

    On Oct 4, 11:46 am, merrittr wrote:

    > How do I configure a Ultra 25 with the xv300 display adapter to do
    > dual monitors???

    man SUNWnfb_config
    I think its all in there. Once you decide the feature(s) you want,
    create an updated
    /etc/dt/config/Xservers file.
    n.b. - it worked for me on an XVR-100 after reading up on man
    SUNWgfb_config.

    OR you might ask the folks who sold you the Ultra 25??

    Nice to see you learned how to spell better in your Subject this
    time : /
    But you still gotta work on that "xv300" bit : <

  3. Re: Ultra 25 xv300 video Dual monitor

    "merrittr" wrote in message
    news:1191523563.210485.77040@y42g2000hsy.googlegro ups.com...
    > Hi all,
    >

    > How do I configure a Ultra 25 with the xv300 display adapter to do
    > dual monitors???

    Use the doublewide or doublehigh option to fbconfig to have one frame buffer
    displayed across two screens using both DVI ports.

    Trinean

+ Reply to Thread