Has anyone who utilizes add-on PCI I/O modules experienced any problems
with the new PCI-Express based systems. We migrated from V240/440
servers (Solaris 10) that were expanded with a PCI expansion chassis to
house legacy NTDS I/O and GPS/time sync cards.

The new systems (V245/V445 Solaris 10 11/06) have been interfaced with
the expansion chassis with a PCI based as well as a PCI-E based host
interface module and will execute for several hours then experience
crashes due to various I/O system faults. I even have issues where one
type of card will not work in the V445.

Tim White