I purchased a new (to me) enterprise 420r box and I'm having trouble
with the card slots.. I just can't quite get the cards in all the way
and so the card edges won't screw down completely (1-2mm-ish
perhaps?)- and it was bugging me until I noticed on bootup my 420r
says it's an ultra 80. I am aware that the motherboards are
'identical' to ultra 80 motherboards (and 220r's are ultra 60), but
are they really? So two questions 1) does the fact my motherboard came
from an ultra 80 have anything to do with the cards not fitting and 2)
can I change the product id string?

Lastly, related to #1, if I take everything out completely and try to
reposition the board within the limits of the mounting holes, might
that resolve the problem?