I want to Buy SUN Hardware - SUN

This is a discussion on I want to Buy SUN Hardware - SUN ; We are constantly looking for all types of Sun Equipment that we use for maintenance as well as in our lab facility. >From Workstations up to SF15k!! Email me a list of what you are disposing of and I will ...

  1. I want to Buy SUN Hardware

    We are constantly looking for all types of Sun Equipment that we use
    for maintenance as well as in our lab facility.

    >From Workstations up to SF15k!!

    Email me a list of what you are disposing of and I will always pay you
    Fair Market Value.

    Many Thanks

    James
    jamesl at mvssbrokerage dot com

  2. Re: I want to Buy SUN Hardware

    On Mar 28, 10:56 pm, jam...@mvssbrokerage.com wrote:
    > We are constantly looking for all types of Sun Equipment that we use
    > for maintenance as well as in our lab facility.
    >
    > >From Workstations up to SF15k!!

    > Email me a list of what you are disposing of and I will always pay you
    > Fair Market Value.
    >
    > Many Thanks
    >
    > James
    > jamesl at mvssbrokerage dot com

    what do you consider fair market value for:
    enterprise 220R 2gb ram, 2x450mhz cpu, 1x power supply, no disks
    420R 4x450mhz 4gb 2x power supply, no disks

    ?

+ Reply to Thread