Re: For Sale. Sun Ultra 5's - SUN

This is a discussion on Re: For Sale. Sun Ultra 5's - SUN ; Khalid Schofield wrote: > Oh forgot to mention the price's! THERE CHEAP! Email the seller directly. Since this isn't ebay.. thought I'd cr*p the thread a bit... Last Ultra 5 I purchased I got for $50USD. Just fyi. .... advertisement ...

  1. Re: For Sale. Sun Ultra 5's

    Khalid Schofield wrote:
    > Oh forgot to mention the price's! THERE CHEAP! Email the seller directly.

    Since this isn't ebay.. thought I'd cr*p the thread a bit...

    Last Ultra 5 I purchased I got for $50USD.

    Just fyi.

    .... advertisement removed ...

  2. Re: For Sale. Sun Ultra 5's

    According to Chris Cox :
    > Khalid Schofield wrote:
    > > Oh forgot to mention the price's! THERE CHEAP! Email the seller directly.

    > Since this isn't ebay.. thought I'd cr*p the thread a bit...
    >
    > Last Ultra 5 I purchased I got for $50USD.

    And I got one for $20.00 -- a bit over a year ago.

    Enjoy,
    DoN.

    --
    Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564

  3. Re: For Sale. Sun Ultra 5's

    Okay, one less :-)

    I purchased this one for 5,50 Euro (around $6,60 USD)

    http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...MEWN%3AIT&rd=1

    I bought it just for the keyboard. There is no market anymore to this
    old U5 machines. In germany i have to pay to the garbage man then i get
    on EBay.

+ Reply to Thread