Hi,

Scratching my head, missing something simple I'm sure. SunPCi Card 1 is
loaded with Windows 2k & is working great. Dilema begins when
attempting to install Windows XP on Card2 (SunPCi 733MHz). After
issuing "/opt/*pci2/bin/sunpci -new pc1.ini" It goes through the process
of formatting drive space, then installs all the temp files for the
install. When asked the yes/no question for autoinstall of XP it
deletes all the previous temporary files stating that it can't identify
the Windows XP CD. Then after it's done removing all those temp files
it identifies the XP install CD and goes about copying all the temp
files once more. What gives? Any clues/input would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Jake