RPN Calculator? - SUN

This is a discussion on RPN Calculator? - SUN ; Anyone who knows about a RPN calculator that works on Solaris (10 or SXCE, x86)? Source preferred, c or java... I've googled for hours but came up with nothing useful......

  1. RPN Calculator?

    Anyone who knows about a RPN calculator that works on Solaris (10 or
    SXCE, x86)? Source preferred, c or java...

    I've googled for hours but came up with nothing useful...

  2. Re: RPN Calculator?

    Thommy M. wrote:
    > Anyone who knows about a RPN calculator that works on Solaris (10 or
    > SXCE, x86)? Source preferred, c or java...
    >
    > I've googled for hours but came up with nothing useful...

    A few more hours came up with grpn which is OK.

  3. Re: RPN Calculator?

    Or "xcalc -rpn"

    The source should be available for that.

    Too bad people haven't been taught RPN...

    Cheers,
    Thomas

  4. Re: RPN Calculator?

    On Sep 24, 7:57 am, Thomas Tornblom wrote:
    > Or "xcalc -rpn"
    >
    > The source should be available for that.
    >
    > Too bad people haven't been taught RPN...

    Thanks Thomas. Nice to hear from you. RPN is the easiest way to do
    calculations IMHO

  5. Re: RPN Calculator?

    Thommy M. wrote:
    > On Sep 24, 7:57 am, Thomas Tornblom wrote:
    >> Or "xcalc -rpn"
    >>
    >> The source should be available for that.
    >>
    >> Too bad people haven't been taught RPN...

    > Thanks Thomas. Nice to hear from you. RPN is the easiest way to do
    > calculations IMHO

    No, the easiest way to do calculations is either via Graduate Students,
    or Junior Staff.

    Cheers,
    Gary B-)

    whether you were up them with or not