openoffice newsgroup somewhere - SUN

This is a discussion on openoffice newsgroup somewhere - SUN ; I can't find an open-office news group. Is that because I'm blind, or because there is none?...

  1. openoffice newsgroup somewhere

    I can't find an open-office news group. Is that because I'm blind, or
    because there is none?

  2. Re: openoffice newsgroup somewhere

    "Charles T. Smith" wrote in message
    newsan.2007.07.10.19.11.21.510447@yahoo.com...
    >I can't find an open-office news group. Is that because I'm blind, or
    > because there is none?

    Not seeing any *openoffice*-named groups on the newsserver over here...
    However, I do see several with 'staroffice' in the name.

    HTH,

    E.

  3. Re: openoffice newsgroup somewhere

    Charles T. Smith wrote:
    > I can't find an open-office news group. Is that because I'm blind, or
    > because there is none?

    Not to my knowledge. There is a mailing list on the openoffice.org
    site.

+ Reply to Thread