Looking for xosview binary for Solaris 10... - SUN

This is a discussion on Looking for xosview binary for Solaris 10... - SUN ; Hi there, I've been trying to find a precompiled binary for xosview on Solaris 10 Sparc III... Would anybody have one they'd be willing to share? Thanks in advance!...

  1. Looking for xosview binary for Solaris 10...

    Hi there,
    I've been trying to find a precompiled binary for xosview on Solaris 10
    Sparc III...
    Would anybody have one they'd be willing to share?
    Thanks in advance!

  2. Re: Looking for xosview binary for Solaris 10...

    UNIX Museum wrote:
    > Hi there,
    > I've been trying to find a precompiled binary for xosview on Solaris 10
    > Sparc III...
    > Would anybody have one they'd be willing to share?
    > Thanks in advance!

    Got it, off the nekochan.net forum (yes, it's mainly an sgi site).
    Thanks for nothing :-)

    If anyone wants the binary, let me know...

+ Reply to Thread