Need Netbackup 3.4 Media Misplaced/Lost - SUN

This is a discussion on Need Netbackup 3.4 Media Misplaced/Lost - SUN ; Hi, I am in the process of rebuilding a SUN E4500 that had hardware issues and needs everything reloaded. I have Solaris 8 reloaded but need to load Veritas netbackup version 3.4 to recover data from tape backup. We own ...

  1. Need Netbackup 3.4 Media Misplaced/Lost

    Hi,

    I am in the process of rebuilding a SUN E4500 that had hardware issues
    and
    needs everything reloaded. I have Solaris 8 reloaded but need to load
    Veritas netbackup version 3.4 to recover data from tape backup. We own
    the
    software, have a license key, but can't find the media. Veritas is not
    being
    any help. Can some kind sole out there please make an image of the CD
    available so I can move forward with this recovery? Your help is really
    really appreciated.

    Thanks in advance!

    Mark

  2. Re: Need Netbackup 3.4 Media Misplaced/Lost

    On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 11:46:45 -0800, nkslaughter wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I am in the process of rebuilding a SUN E4500 that had hardware issues
    > and
    > needs everything reloaded. I have Solaris 8 reloaded but need to load
    > Veritas netbackup version 3.4 to recover data from tape backup. We own
    > the
    > software, have a license key, but can't find the media. Veritas is not
    > being
    > any help. Can some kind sole out there please make an image of the CD
    > available so I can move forward with this recovery? Your help is really
    > really appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks in advance!
    >
    > Mark

    Last time I checked, about a year ago, ftp.veritas.com had all the
    software available via anonymous download. The only catch was that all
    the directories were invisible. It didn't take much to get a Veritas
    phone tech to give you the appropriate directory.

+ Reply to Thread