Hello,

in sun app 8, I created a connection pool and a datasource.

The name of the datasource is jdbc/Nadesico

Now, when I do:

InitialContext context = new InitialContext();
DataSource ds = (DataSource) context.lookup("java:comp/env/jdbc/Nadesico");

In my java code, it works.

But, I use WebObjects and it automaticaly do a call to lookup in
context, I don't need to specify the java:comp string.

Now my problem is the following, on JBoss, when I put jdbc/Nadesico in
my web.xml and jboss-web.xml, it works. In sun app server, (sun-web.xml
replace jboss one) I got the following as a result:

java:comp/env/java:comp/env/jdbc/Nadesico does not exists in this
context... Blah.


It seems obvious that the sun app server rewrite something somewhere,
but as WebObjects already rewrite that, the java:comp/env/ string is
added twice.

I'm also trying to correct this bug on the WO side, but I also want to
understand the app serv side, and I'm pretty sure we can modify this
behaviour somewhere.

Regards

Kuon