Hy all,

I need your help, please
I have a concurrent server which is listening for incoming x.25
connections from my clients applications.
A big number of these incoming x.25 connections are accepted correctly
by the server.

However, sometimes an incoming connection is refused.
In the client application I see that the global variable errno, which
contains the last error value in the call to the function connect, has
the value ECONNREFUSED. Moreover, using the programming interfaces of
my x.25 libraries, I obtain more information about the rejection:
Reject-transient

In the server, the value of the queu (backlog) associated with listen
is 30.

What woud be the problem?
What should I do in order to have 30 incoming connections per second
accepted in the server?

Thanks a lot
Best regards from Madrid,
Rafa