New: Sun Fire V40z Server - SUN

This is a discussion on New: Sun Fire V40z Server - SUN ; The new Sun Fire v40z proves to be the best performing 4-processor secure Web server on the market, by achieving up to 78 percent better price/performance than competitors demonstrated by industry-standard benchmarks. Get faster and easier deployment of applications and ...

  1. New: Sun Fire V40z Server

    The new Sun Fire v40z proves to be the best performing
    4-processor secure Web server on the market, by achieving
    up to 78 percent better price/performance than competitors
    demonstrated by industry-standard benchmarks. Get faster
    and easier deployment of applications and network services
    with greater system utilization for Solaris, Microsoft
    Windows or Linux operating systems. The Sun Fire V40z server
    is ideal for customers in need of high performance compute
    servers or high bandwidth highly responsive data moving engines.

    Buy Now: http://www.sun.com/v40z?ssobm=ng

  2. Re: New: Sun Fire V40z Server

    At 28 Jul 2004 10:13:52 -0700, krishna.tyner@sun.com (Krishna Tyner) writes:

    > The new Sun Fire v40z proves to be the best performing
    > 4-processor secure Web server on the market,

    Can you please stop posting ads like this in Usenet newsgroups?
    We're perfectly capable of reading Sun's press releases on our own.
    Thanks.

    That being said, I love that "best performing 4-processor secure Web
    server" in your ad. So many qualifications! It reminds me of a car
    ad I read in the LA Times over the weekend, which said in big letters

    LARGEST VOLUME VOLVO DEALER IN THE UNITED STATES

    with a tiny asterisk, and in very small print underneath it said
    "except for New Jersey".

+ Reply to Thread