Using Sun AppServer 8:
I'm experiencing difficulties when trying to set up security for one of my
Web Applications.
I have created a realm using the java code at
http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jsp...451375#2451375

But I just can't seem to get it working on my web app. I have clicked the
security tab on the web app(war) selected form based auth method, made a log
in page, and an error page. selected these two, and put jdbc as realm.

But nothing happens, I can still browse the web applications contents, and
click it's jsps and html-files. (How do one disable directory browsing in a
web app anyway??)

A tutorial for setting up security in a web app, or some help would be
greatly appreciated!

Also, if any one with extensive Sun AppServer 8 would contact me? Doesn't
seem to be many using AppServer 8?

Morten, Norway