I'd appreciate some assistance if anyone has any sample config files
(ipsecinit.conf and ike.config)
as I'm trying to establish IPSec between two Solaris boxes using
digital certificates
issued from different CA's, but with those CA's being issued by a
common
Root CA. I want, for example:

Box A loaded with ROVER's certificate which is signed by CA LASSIE
Box B loaded with PRINCE's certificate which is signed by CA SPARKY
Both LASSIE's and SPARKY's certificate is signed by Root CA SHAGGY

I can't seem to get that to work even with patch #118372-10 for x86
which
claims to fix Bug: 6494630

Everything works fine if I provide Box B with credentials signed by
LASSIE.
where cert_root = "cn=LASSIE...".

Thanks in advance,
Scott