Ubuntu - SUN

This is a discussion on Ubuntu - SUN ; Has anyone ever installed Ubuntu on any of the Sun x86/x64 boxes? If so, how was the install? SunnySide...

  1. Ubuntu

    Has anyone ever installed Ubuntu on any of the Sun x86/x64 boxes? If so, how was the install?

    SunnySide

  2. Re: Ubuntu

    On 11 Jun, 19:00, SunnySideUp wrote:
    > Has anyone ever installed Ubuntu on any of the Sun x86/x64 boxes? If so, how was the install?
    >
    > SunnySide

    https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Installation/Amd64

    something like that.

    Its an amd box, there all pretty much the same these days.

  3. Re: Ubuntu

    I noticed that there's an UltraSPARC version of Ubuntu, too. Has anyone tried that?

+ Reply to Thread