launch dtmail on command line - SUN

This is a discussion on launch dtmail on command line - SUN ; What is the command for dtmail? Thanks...

  1. launch dtmail on command line

    What is the command for dtmail?

    Thanks

  2. Re: launch dtmail on command line

    ck wrote:
    > What is the command for dtmail?

    dtmail
    man dtmail(1X)

  3. Re: launch dtmail on command line

    On Jun 8, 7:16 am, "Thommy M. Malmström"
    wrote:
    > ck wrote:
    > > What is the command for dtmail?

    > dtmail
    > man dtmail(1X)

    I type dtamil on command line, it doesn't work.
    No man dtmail for the man pager ether.
    pls help.

  4. Re: launch dtmail on command line

    ck wrote:
    > On Jun 8, 7:16 am, "Thommy M. Malmstr?m"
    > wrote:
    >> ck wrote:
    >> > What is the command for dtmail?

    >> dtmail
    >> man dtmail(1X)

    > I type dtamil on command line, it doesn't work.
    > No man dtmail for the man pager ether.
    > pls help.

    chicken 4% which dtmail
    /usr/dt/bin/dtmail
    chicken 5%

    --
    Dr Tristram J. Scott
    Energy Consultant

  5. Re: launch dtmail on command line

    ck wrote:
    > On Jun 8, 7:16 am, "Thommy M. Malmström"
    > wrote:
    >> ck wrote:
    >>> What is the command for dtmail?

    >> dtmail
    >> man dtmail(1X)

    > I type dtamil on command line, it doesn't work.
    > No man dtmail for the man pager ether.

    manpages for dt commands are in /usr/dt/man

    Have MANPATH=/usr/share/man:/usr/sfw/man:/usr/dt/man:/usr/openwin/man
    and work your way from there.

  6. Re: launch dtmail on command line

    On 2007-06-08, ck wrote:
    > On Jun 8, 7:16 am, "Thommy M. Malmström"
    > wrote:
    >> ck wrote:
    >> > What is the command for dtmail?

    >> dtmail
    >> man dtmail(1X)

    > I type dtamil on command line, it doesn't work.
    > No man dtmail for the man pager ether.
    > pls help.

    find / -name dtmail

    If that doesn't find it, it isn't installed.

    Please read these articles before posting further;

    "If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker." ~ Albert Einstein
    [email me at huge {at} huge (dot) org uk]

+ Reply to Thread