Hi,

I have an existing user (psoft) & want to allow this user to only be
able to reboot a server, stop and start an application whenever she
want.
I just finish setting up an RBAC for that user acct (psoft) and able
login as psoft user & reboot the server. However, the issue I
encounter is that when I login as root & then su - psoft, I can reboot
the
machine, but if I telnet into the server and login as psoft, I get
the
below errors. I already set the password for psoft user acct & I
don't
what else I am missing in setup. Could someone please help me out?
Am I
miss-configure RBAC acct?

root@vcs-test-admin #roles psoft
psoftadm

root@vcs-test-admin #profiles psoftadm
Shut
Basic Solaris User
All

root@vcs-test-admin #grep Shut /etc/security/exec_attr
Shut:suser:cmd:::/usr/sbin/shutdown:uid=0

root@vcs-test-admin #grep psoft /etc/passwd
psoft:x:1003:10002:PeopleSoft Test Acct:/export/home/psoft:/bin/bash
psoftadm:x:1000:10002:PeopleSoft Role
Acct:/export/home/psoftadm:/bin/pfsh

root@vcs-test-admin #grep psoft /etc/user_attr
psoftadm::::type=role;profiles=Shut
psoft::::type=role;roles=psoftadm

root@vcs-test-admin #telnet localhost
Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to localhost.
Escape character is '^]'.
login: psoft
Password:
Roles can only be assumed by authorized users
Login incorrect
Connection to localhost closed by foreign host.

root@vcs-test-admin #su - psoft
Sun Microsystems Inc. SunOS 5.10 Generic January 2005
Hello user psoft

psoft@vcs-test-admin #who am i
root pts/2 May 25 10:28

psoft@vcs-test-admin #/usr/ucb/whoami