Getting a core - SUN

This is a discussion on Getting a core - SUN ; Hi, I am using Apache 2.0.58 on Solaris 10 x86 machine. I am getting a core when i make a request to the server. I tried to look into it using gdb. It seems to be a memory issue. The ...

  1. Getting a core

    Hi,

    I am using Apache 2.0.58 on Solaris 10 x86 machine.
    I am getting a core when i make a request to the server.
    I tried to look into it using gdb. It seems to be a memory issue.
    The strange thing about it is that there are no semaphores, shared
    mermory on the machine.
    When i run ipcs, the result is

    IPC status from as of Thu May 24 16:29:42 IST 2007
    T ID KEY MODE OWNER GROUP
    Message Queues:
    Shared Memory:
    Semaphores:

    Is the core error related to this?
    Please help out!

  2. Re: Getting a core

    On May 24, 4:11 am, Prateek wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am using Apache 2.0.58 on Solaris 10 x86 machine.
    > I am getting a core when i make a request to the server.

    Just curious, is the server using DNS to resolve host names?

    -meljr

+ Reply to Thread