This week Solstice Enterprise Manager releases version 6.0 with new
features. Some of which are OSS/J, 64 bit, X86 PMI (32/64 bit), and a
Jave Programming PMI. Check it out here Solstice Enterprise Manager
6.0 Product Page.

But what I'm really Jazzed about is that SEM can now be downloaded
and tried before you buy. How much simpler can it get to try it out.
Solstice Enterprise Manager 6.0 is now try before you buy. I know
most of your tools you use now can't handler much more than 1000
nodes. SEM can and will handle 30000+ Get it here.
http://www.sun.com/software/solstice/sem/get.xml

Check out my blog page and get easy to install instuctions at.
http://blogs.sun.com/SEMaintDEAD/