Solaris 9 and 802.1q vlan tagging supported interface types - SUN

This is a discussion on Solaris 9 and 802.1q vlan tagging supported interface types - SUN ; The Solaris 10 IP Services manual details which interface types can be configured to use vlan tagging. I'm trying to find the same details for Solaris 9. I've been combing the Solaris 9 System Administrator collection and the Solaris 9 ...

  1. Solaris 9 and 802.1q vlan tagging supported interface types

    The Solaris 10 IP Services manual details which interface types can be
    configured to use vlan tagging. I'm trying to find the same details
    for Solaris 9. I've been combing the Solaris 9 System Administrator
    collection and the Solaris 9 Hardware Platform Guide, but I don't see
    anything expressely stating which interface types are supported.

    Could anyone point me in the right direction to find this information?

    --
    Andy Harrison

  2. Re: Solaris 9 and 802.1q vlan tagging supported interface types

    AHinMaine wrote:
    > The Solaris 10 IP Services manual details which interface types can be
    > configured to use vlan tagging. I'm trying to find the same details
    > for Solaris 9. I've been combing the Solaris 9 System Administrator
    > collection and the Solaris 9 Hardware Platform Guide, but I don't see
    > anything expressely stating which interface types are supported.
    >
    > Could anyone point me in the right direction to find this information?
    >
    > --
    > Andy Harrison

    http://docs.sun.com
    ce & bge and others are supported.
    /Jorgen

  3. Re: Solaris 9 and 802.1q vlan tagging supported interface types

    On May 15, 8:04 pm, Jorgen Moquist
    wrote:
    > http://docs.sun.com
    > ce & bge and others are supported.
    > /Jorgen

    Thanks for the link, though that's obviously not helpful. (Where do
    you think I downloaded the aforementioned manuals from...)

    What about eri and others?

    --
    Andy

+ Reply to Thread