Where should I go looking for Sun System Admin help ... - SUN

This is a discussion on Where should I go looking for Sun System Admin help ... - SUN ; Hi, all. The full-time Sun Senior System Administrator at our company just left, and we am looking for a temporary, i.e., contract, Sun system administrator to tide us over for a few months till we hire somebody else (that search ...

  1. Where should I go looking for Sun System Admin help ...

    Hi, all.

    The full-time Sun Senior System Administrator at our company just
    left, and we am looking for a temporary, i.e., contract, Sun system
    administrator to tide us over for a few months till we hire somebody
    else (that search process has already started).

    Can people send me information on Sun System Admin contractors or
    contract houses I could talk to (in the S.F. Bay Area)? My company is
    located in San Jose and I need someone here (on Monday literally!) for
    a short while.

    If this is inappropriate for this newsgroup, my apologies, and can you
    tell me which newsgroup I should post this to please ... thanks!

  2. Re: Where should I go looking for Sun System Admin help ...

    In article <1178321584.543889.277420@h2g2000hsg.googlegroups.c om>,
    syed.hosain@gmail.com wrote:

    > Hi, all.
    >
    > The full-time Sun Senior System Administrator at our company just
    > left, and we am looking for a temporary, i.e., contract, Sun system
    > administrator to tide us over for a few months till we hire somebody
    > else (that search process has already started).
    >
    > Can people send me information on Sun System Admin contractors or
    > contract houses I could talk to (in the S.F. Bay Area)? My company is
    > located in San Jose and I need someone here (on Monday literally!) for
    > a short while.
    >
    > If this is inappropriate for this newsgroup, my apologies, and can you
    > tell me which newsgroup I should post this to please ... thanks!

    Try Taos Mountain Software. You probably won't get a senior person
    there on Monday, but you can try giving them a call. They're in Santa
    Clara and SF.

  3. Re: Where should I go looking for Sun System Admin help ...

    On May 6, 9:55 am, Michael Vilain wrote:
    > In article <1178321584.543889.277...@h2g2000hsg.googlegroups.c om>,
    >

    > syed.hos...@gmail.com wrote:
    > > Hi, all.

    > > The full-time Sun Senior System Administrator at our company just
    > > left, and we am looking for a temporary, i.e., contract, Sun system
    > > administrator to tide us over for a few months till we hire somebody
    > > else (that search process has already started).

    > > Can people send me information on Sun System Admin contractors or
    > > contract houses I could talk to (in the S.F. Bay Area)? My company is
    > > located in San Jose and I need someone here (on Monday literally!) for
    > > a short while.

    > > If this is inappropriate for this newsgroup, my apologies, and can you
    > > tell me which newsgroup I should post this to please ... thanks!

    > Try Taos Mountain Software. You probably won't get a senior person
    > there on Monday, but you can try giving them a call. They're in Santa
    > Clara and SF.
    >
    > --
    > DeeDee, don't press that button! DeeDee! NO! Dee...- Hide quoted text -

    The best/fastest way to find a resource is through the job boards web
    sites like monster.com, dice.com etc.

    Chris

+ Reply to Thread