New England OpenSolaris User's Group inaugural meeting - SUN

This is a discussion on New England OpenSolaris User's Group inaugural meeting - SUN ; If you're in the greater Boston area: The set of OpenSolaris user groups is about to expand by one, as we start the New England OpenSolaris User Group. The inaugural meeting will take place next Wednesday, January 31, at 6:00 ...

  1. New England OpenSolaris User's Group inaugural meeting

    If you're in the greater Boston area:

    The set of OpenSolaris user groups is about to expand by one, as we
    start the New England OpenSolaris User Group. The inaugural meeting
    will take place next Wednesday, January 31, at 6:00 PM at Sun's
    Burlington, MA campus. More information on the meeting is available at
    the announcement/registration page:

    http://www.sun.com/neosug

    as well as the group home page:

    http://www.opensolaris.org/os/commun...roups/ne-osug/

    Hope to see you there!

    Dave

  2. Re: New England OpenSolaris User's Group inaugural meeting

    And woe and behold, terrible puns rack my brain:
    I was a bemused spectator in the local *nix user group when the motion was
    defeated which would have lead to us becoming the GNU Linux Users Group -
    GLUG.

    New England OpenSolaris User Group inaugural meeting?
    NEO'S UG boots

    Ouch! :-)

    David Miner wrote:

    > If you're in the greater Boston area:
    >
    > The set of OpenSolaris user groups is about to expand by one, as we
    > start the New England OpenSolaris User Group. The inaugural meeting
    > will take place next Wednesday, January 31, at 6:00 PM at Sun's
    > Burlington, MA campus. More information on the meeting is available at
    > the announcement/registration page:
    >
    > http://www.sun.com/neosug
    >
    > as well as the group home page:
    >
    > http://www.opensolaris.org/os/commun...roups/ne-osug/