How do I increase the size of an an active filesystem that is nearing its max? - SUN

This is a discussion on How do I increase the size of an an active filesystem that is nearing its max? - SUN ; How do I increase the size of an an active filesystem that is nearing its max? (Solaris 8)I have several filesystems on a large disk and there is room on the disk? Are there commands that will allow the filespace ...

  1. How do I increase the size of an an active filesystem that is nearing its max?

    How do I increase the size of an an active filesystem that is nearing
    its max? (Solaris 8)I have several filesystems on a large disk and
    there is room on the disk? Are there commands that will allow the
    filespace to expand?

  2. Re: How do I increase the size of an an active filesystem that isnearing its max?

    sysadmindo wrote:

    > How do I increase the size of an an active filesystem that is nearing
    > its max? (Solaris 8)I have several filesystems on a large disk and
    > there is room on the disk? Are there commands that will allow the
    > filespace to expand?

    You didn't like the answer you got on comp.unix.solaris, or what?