Sun x4200 - SUN

This is a discussion on Sun x4200 - SUN ; Witam mam maly problem z serwerem sun fire x4200. Problem polega na tym ze system win 2003 serwer nie wykrywa dyskow twardych (seagate) w linuxie nie ma zadnego problemu z wykryciem i instalacja. Minusem jest to ze serwer nie posiada ...

  1. Sun x4200

    Witam mam maly problem z serwerem sun fire x4200.
    Problem polega na tym ze system win 2003 serwer nie wykrywa dyskow
    twardych (seagate) w linuxie nie ma zadnego problemu z wykryciem i
    instalacja.

    Minusem jest to ze serwer nie posiada stacji dyskow i nie mam jak
    wrzucic sterownikow do tego dysku przy odpalaniu instalki systemu ma
    ktos jakies pomysly jak to zrobic z gory dzieki ;(

    Help Mee

  2. Re: Sun x4200

    evilus wrote:
    > Witam mam maly problem z serwerem sun fire x4200.
    > Problem polega na tym ze system win 2003 serwer nie wykrywa dyskow
    > twardych (seagate) w linuxie nie ma zadnego problemu z wykryciem i
    > instalacja.
    >
    > Minusem jest to ze serwer nie posiada stacji dyskow i nie mam jak
    > wrzucic sterownikow do tego dysku przy odpalaniu instalki systemu ma
    > ktos jakies pomysly jak to zrobic z gory dzieki ;(
    >
    > Help Mee

    How do you think we could help you?

  3. Re: Sun x4200

    I greet problem with server mums maly sun fire x4200. Does not have
    problem rely on from (with) in linux with discovering system of wine
    (blame) 2003 server it not discover hard ( ) problem dyskow seagate
    zadnego and don't beguile installation. There is server lack from
    (with) minus station dyskow and it don't beguile as has as it for this
    disk at firing with (from) system wrzucic sterownikow instalki ktos
    jakies pomysly zrobic gory dzieki; (

  4. Re: Sun x4200

    evilus wrote:
    > I greet problem with server mums maly sun fire x4200. Does not have
    > problem rely on from (with) in linux with discovering system of wine
    > (blame) 2003 server it not discover hard ( ) problem dyskow seagate
    > zadnego and don't beguile installation. There is server lack from
    > (with) minus station dyskow and it don't beguile as has as it for this
    > disk at firing with (from) system wrzucic sterownikow instalki ktos
    > jakies pomysly zrobic gory dzieki; (

    It is are not raining here also.

    - Ian

    --
    Ian Chard, Unix & Network Administrator | E: ian.chard@sers.ox.ac.uk
    Systems and Electronic Resources Service | T: 80587 / (01865) 280587

  5. Re: Sun x4200

    evilus wrote:

    > I greet problem with server mums maly sun fire x4200. Does not have
    > problem rely on from (with) in linux with discovering system of wine
    > (blame) 2003 server it not discover hard ( ) problem dyskow seagate
    > zadnego and don't beguile installation. There is server lack from
    > (with) minus station dyskow and it don't beguile as has as it for this
    > disk at firing with (from) system wrzucic sterownikow instalki ktos
    > jakies pomysly zrobic gory dzieki; (

    Very few of us read or speak your language. I'm just guessing that it
    is Polish (Polska?). The mixture of English and Polish ensures that any
    reader who knows Polish but not English will not be able to help you
    either.

  6. Re: Sun x4200

    Ian Chard wrote:
    > evilus wrote:
    >> I greet problem with server mums maly sun fire x4200. Does not have
    >> problem rely on from (with) in linux with discovering system of wine
    >> (blame) 2003 server it not discover hard ( ) problem dyskow seagate
    >> zadnego and don't beguile installation. There is server lack from
    >> (with) minus station dyskow and it don't beguile as has as it for this
    >> disk at firing with (from) system wrzucic sterownikow instalki ktos
    >> jakies pomysly zrobic gory dzieki; (

    FWIW that looks like the output of a Polish to English online
    translator:

    http://www.poltran.com/pl.php4

    So I would guess he is doing his best.

    rick jones

  7. Re: Sun x4200

    In article ,
    Rick Jones wrote:
    >FWIW that looks like the output of a Polish to English online
    >translator:

    There seems to be a UNIX user group in Poland. They just had their
    two day conference.

    The OP might ask Mariusz Zynel is there's a Polish mailing list.

    John
    groenveld@acm.org

+ Reply to Thread