| REMINDER: the early registration deadline for the SANE 2006 conference is |
| April 7, 2006 and that is just little over one week from now ! |

Early registration discounts for SANE 2006 are still available. Don't miss
out on your opportunity to save up to EUR 280 / US$ 335 -- register early:

>> Early Bird registration deadline is Friday, April 7, 2006 <<

5th System Administration and Network Engineering Conference
May 15-19, 2006
Aula Congress Centre, TU Delft, The Netherlands

http://www.sane.nl/sane2006/

SANE 2006 is an international conference, aimed at system administrators,
network (security) professionals and (open source) developers, that
focuses on systems administration, network engineering, security, open
source developments and Internet technologies.

At the SANE 2006 web site you will find full program details, on-line
registration, hotel information, travel information and much more,
regarding the SANE 2006 conference.

We look forward to seeing you in Delft on May 15-19 at SANE 2006 !

Edwin Kremer
SANE 2006 Conference Chair