Just a Q. - SUN

This is a discussion on Just a Q. - SUN ; Could someone tell me what happened to www.sunfreeware.com How long has his's site been down. Yes, I have been on a desert island. just asking .. it was a very good site. -I...

  1. Just a Q.

    Could someone tell me what happened to www.sunfreeware.com
    How long has his's site been down. Yes, I have been on a desert island.
    just asking .. it was a very good site.
    -I

  2. Re: Just a Q.

    Ian Miller wrote:

    > Could someone tell me what happened to www.sunfreeware.com
    > How long has his's site been down. Yes, I have been on a desert island.
    > just asking .. it was a very good site.
    > -I

    It's still there!

  3. Re: Just a Q.

    although check out www.blastwave.org
    shoki

    "Ian Miller" wrote in message
    newsufWf.43$25.7845@news.uchicago.edu...
    > Could someone tell me what happened to www.sunfreeware.com
    > How long has his's site been down. Yes, I have been on a desert island.
    > just asking .. it was a very good site.
    > -I

+ Reply to Thread