reg sun exam - SUN

This is a discussion on reg sun exam - SUN ; Dear friend now i want to Write the solaris Exam, so any one in this group have the question patteren Idea or dumps of solaris 310-140 so that it wil be easy to me to complete the exam in one ...

  1. reg sun exam

    Dear friend now i want to Write the solaris Exam, so any one in this
    group have the question patteren Idea or dumps of solaris 310-140 so
    that it wil be easy to me to complete the exam in one shot,
    Please help me regardin this.
    Thanks & Regards,
    Sivaprasad.

  2. Re: reg sun exam

    I cannot find this doc 310-140 in docs.sun.com,pls tell me the book
    topic and content.This will help me find it.

+ Reply to Thread