Wireframes on JDS - SUN

This is a discussion on Wireframes on JDS - SUN ; Anyone know how to turn them off? I would like to try full screen dragging now this SB1000/Expert3D seems to have leapt into life lately! I've totally been through the docs and I can find stuff on how to turn ...

  1. Wireframes on JDS

    Anyone know how to turn them off?

    I would like to try full screen dragging now this SB1000/Expert3D seems to
    have leapt into life lately!

    I've totally been through the docs and I can find stuff on how to turn
    stuff off but not on!

    Steve

  2. Re: Wireframes on JDS

    Steve wrote:
    > Anyone know how to turn them off?
    >
    > I would like to try full screen dragging now this SB1000/Expert3D seems to
    > have leapt into life lately!
    >
    > I've totally been through the docs and I can find stuff on how to turn
    > stuff off but not on!
    >
    > Steve

    It's in the configuration editor, under applications>metacity>general
    and uncheck "reduced resource". I'm going from memory there, but I'm
    pretty sure that's where it's at in the config editor...

  3. Re: Wireframes on JDS

    On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 01:56:46 +0000, UNIX Museum wrote:

    > Steve wrote:
    >> Anyone know how to turn them off?
    >>
    >> I would like to try full screen dragging now this SB1000/Expert3D seems to
    >> have leapt into life lately!
    >>
    >> I've totally been through the docs and I can find stuff on how to turn
    >> stuff off but not on!
    >>
    >> Steve

    > It's in the configuration editor, under applications>metacity>general
    > and uncheck "reduced resource". I'm going from memory there, but I'm
    > pretty sure that's where it's at in the config editor...

    That's it - excellent!

    And it's not bad at all - not very jerky really!

    Cheers

    Steve

+ Reply to Thread