FTP Display wierd list - SUN

This is a discussion on FTP Display wierd list - SUN ; Hi all, I'm have some problem about FTP in solaris 10. When I try to telnet from windows using IE/Windows Explorer to machine which install Solaris 10, It display the list of folder name like this 15 10:33 lost+found 15 ...

  1. FTP Display wierd list

    Hi all,

    I'm have some problem about FTP in solaris 10. When I try to telnet
    from windows using IE/Windows Explorer to machine which install Solaris
    10, It display the list of folder name like this

    15 10:33 lost+found
    15 10:33 mnt
    15 10:33 system

    which it should be display like this

    lost+found
    mnt
    system

    This problem didn't appear when using command line.How should I solve
    this problem ?

    Thks in advance for your help !!

  2. Re: FTP Display wierd list

    .... When I try to "FTP" from ...