SUSE 9 Install on X2100 - SUN

This is a discussion on SUSE 9 Install on X2100 - SUN ; I am attemting to install SLES 9 on a SunFire X2100. YAST starts up fine, I agree to the liscense, select my language, then it locks up right after the evaluating package selection box goes away. The clock just spins ...

  1. SUSE 9 Install on X2100

    I am attemting to install SLES 9 on a SunFire X2100. YAST starts up
    fine, I agree to the liscense, select my language, then it locks up
    right after the evaluating package selection box goes away. The clock
    just spins and spins. I did change the BIOS setting to Linux for the
    OS. I have also dowloaded new disk images thinking they may be
    corrupt. Any thoughts?

    Thanks

    Chad Hegwood

  2. Re: SUSE 9 Install on X2100