DPM setup - Storage

This is a discussion on DPM setup - Storage ; I could not find a Data Protection Manager group therefore I am here. Can you install DPM on server with one disk ? I am running 2003 server on mirrored set and I split the Volume ( dynamic ) on ...

  1. DPM setup

    I could not find a Data Protection Manager group therefore I am here.
    Can you install DPM on server with one disk ?
    I am running 2003 server on mirrored set and I split the Volume ( dynamic )
    on C: and D:
    On C: I have 2003 server and DPM 2007 ; the D: is empty ( basic volume )
    I installed the trial DMP on C: and the DPM management console does not see
    the volume D:.. any idea.. thanks
    --
    mark_d

  2. RE: DPM setup

    Hi, Mark

    Your best chance to get a quick reply for this answer is to try the DPM
    newsgroup:
    microsoft.public.dataprotectionmanager

    They have a great response rate for DPM questions there.
    Regards,
    --Malu

    --
    -----------
    This post is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confer no rights. Use

    "mark" wrote:

    > I could not find a Data Protection Manager group therefore I am here.
    > Can you install DPM on server with one disk ?
    > I am running 2003 server on mirrored set and I split the Volume ( dynamic )
    > on C: and D:
    > On C: I have 2003 server and DPM 2007 ; the D: is empty ( basic volume )
    > I installed the trial DMP on C: and the DPM management console does not see
    > the volume D:.. any idea.. thanks
    > --
    > mark_d

+ Reply to Thread