FAQ - Storage

This is a discussion on FAQ - Storage ; This group has no official FAQ that I can find regularly posted on the newsgroup as a good group should. So, here is an unofficial one. Don't bother reading or posting here. You may get lucky once in a while ...

    This group has no official FAQ that I can find regularly posted on the
    newsgroup as a good group should.

    So, here is an unofficial one.

    Don't bother reading or posting here.

    You may get lucky once in a while and get some helpful, accurate
    information.

    Better to search the web and the many blogs and forums there.

    If you are looking to engage in intellectual snobbery, obnoxious banter,
    argument, debate, abusive and foul language, pro-left wing and
    homosexual advocacy, anti-right wing and anti-Christian advocacy -
    you've come to the right place - otherwise, get out while you can!

  2. Re: FAQ

    On Sep 26, 11:18 am, moderator emeritus wrote:
    > This group has no official FAQ that I can find regularly posted on the
    > newsgroup as a good group should.
    >
    > So, here is an unofficial one.
    >
    > Don't bother reading or posting here.
    >
    > You may get lucky once in a while and get some helpful, accurate
    > information.
    >
    > Better to search the web and the many blogs and forums there.
    >
    > If you are looking to engage in intellectual snobbery, obnoxious banter,
    > argument, debate, abusive and foul language, pro-left wing and
    > homosexual advocacy, anti-right wing and anti-Christian advocacy -
    > you've come to the right place - otherwise, get out while you can!

    This group isn't nearly as bad as the Mac OS group...!

  3. Re: FAQ

    The Translucent Amoebae writes:

    >On Sep 26, 11:18 am, moderator emeritus wrote:
    >> This group has no official FAQ that I can find regularly posted on the
    >> newsgroup as a good group should.

    >This group isn't nearly as bad as the Mac OS group...!

    Well, I'm glad to chat about something on-topic; I just haven't
    had the chance to get any new grand strategy games lately and I fear
    boring people by posting routine summaries of what I have accomplished
    in, say, Hearts of Iron II or Roller Coaster Tycoon III if I haven't got
    it to a complete story. Perhaps I need to be less afraid of boring
    people.

    --
    Joseph Nebus

  4. Re: FAQ

    On 01/10/2008, Joseph Nebus wrote in message 86.server.rpi.edu>:

    > Well, I'm glad to chat about something on-topic;

    Sorry, but you're not. Look at the 'Newsgroups' header of your post.

    Crosposting to .misc is forbidden. Please trim your 'Newsgroups' header
    to just those groups where your post is on-charter.

    Simon.
    --
    http://www.hearsay.demon.co.uk

  5. Re: FAQ

    moderator emeritus wrote:

    > This group has no official FAQ that I can find regularly posted on the
    > newsgroup as a good group should.
    >
    > So, here is an unofficial one.
    >
    > Don't bother reading or posting here.
    >
    > You may get lucky once in a while and get some helpful, accurate
    > information.
    >
    > Better to search the web and the many blogs and forums there.
    >
    > If you are looking to engage in intellectual snobbery, obnoxious banter,
    > argument, debate, abusive and foul language, pro-left wing and
    > homosexual advocacy, anti-right wing and anti-Christian advocacy -
    > you've come to the right place - otherwise, get out while you can!

    Homophobic much?

  6. Re: FAQ

    On Sun, 5 Oct 2008 02:48:03 -0400, Jamie Kahn Genet wrote
    (in article <1iocpik.1e6nyj11jo6miwN%jamiekg@wizardling.geek.nz>):

    > moderator emeritus wrote:
    >
    >> This group has no official FAQ that I can find regularly posted on the
    >> newsgroup as a good group should.
    >>
    >> So, here is an unofficial one.
    >>
    >> Don't bother reading or posting here.
    >>
    >> You may get lucky once in a while and get some helpful, accurate
    >> information.
    >>
    >> Better to search the web and the many blogs and forums there.
    >>
    >> If you are looking to engage in intellectual snobbery, obnoxious banter,
    >> argument, debate, abusive and foul language, pro-left wing and
    >> homosexual advocacy, anti-right wing and anti-Christian advocacy -
    >> you've come to the right place - otherwise, get out while you can!

    > Homophobic much?

    Homophobic, _and_ a loser.