I have one of those where I'm working, and I need to connect it to a new
Windows 2003 server instead of the one it's currently connected to; but we
don't have the install CDs anymore, and the management software it's
installed only on the old server.

Drivers shouldn't be a problem, as Windows 2003 can see the unit on its
own... but the management software is, and there's also an administration
password which nobody remembers and which I can't find a way to reset.

The originale manufacturer (Raidtec) disappeared a while ago, and the
company which buyed it (Plasmon) doens't support it anymore.

Can someone please help?

Massimo