Cancel backup on Buffalo Linkstation - Storage

This is a discussion on Cancel backup on Buffalo Linkstation - Storage ; I got a 360G Buffalo Linkstation and I cannot cancel the 'Backup in Progress' status even though I followed the suggestion of powering it up by depressing the INIT red button at the back of the unit.Anyone else had success ...

  1. Cancel backup on Buffalo Linkstation

    I got a 360G Buffalo Linkstation and I cannot cancel the 'Backup in
    Progress' status even though I followed the suggestion of powering it
    up by depressing the INIT red button at the back of the unit.Anyone
    else had success in cancelling the Backup in Progress status?

    I cannot do much maintainance with the disk unless I can cancel this
    Backup.

    Thanks

  2. Re: Cancel backup on Buffalo Linkstation

    Same problem here, I can't get rid of the backup in progress message.
    So far, I haven't found any solution, if anyone has please share!

+ Reply to Thread