try windows firewall exceptions - Storage

This is a discussion on try windows firewall exceptions - Storage ; I had the same symptoms, removed the toe poked at it a bit and found that you have to select remote connections as an exception. Hopes this get it for someone!...

  1. try windows firewall exceptions

    I had the same symptoms, removed the toe poked at it a bit and found
    that you have to select remote connections as an exception.

    Hopes this get it for someone!

  2. RE: try windows firewall exceptions

    Hi, Philg
    You had the same symptoms than... who? Sorry, I got the thread broken, just
    received your response. Not sure what the issue is about.

    Thanks
    --Malu
    --
    This post is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confer no rights. Use

    "philg123@earthlink.net" wrote:

    > I had the same symptoms, removed the toe poked at it a bit and found
    > that you have to select remote connections as an exception.
    >
    > Hopes this get it for someone!

+ Reply to Thread