EasyRecovery Pro Found All Lost Files - Storage

This is a discussion on EasyRecovery Pro Found All Lost Files - Storage ; I was deleting some redundant files from an old USB 1.1 external hard drive. The data on this drive consisted of several gigabytes of software installer packages. I was planning to copy all this software to a new system. For ...

  1. EasyRecovery Pro Found All Lost Files

    I was deleting some redundant files
    from an old USB 1.1 external hard drive.
    The data on this drive consisted of
    several gigabytes of software installer
    packages.

    I was planning to copy all this software
    to a new system. For reasons I cannot
    explain, the two partitions on this external
    drive are lost. Windows Device Manager
    shows the drive as normal, without drive
    letter assignments. PartitionMagic displays
    the entire drive as unallocated space.

    I tried a couple of partition restore apps
    that didn't do anything. Ontrack's
    EasyRecovery Pro found almost fifty-
    thousand files. Sound great, doesn't it?
    The problem is the files are organized
    into meaningless groups, according to their
    file extension. They have alphanumeric
    names like DC02, DC03, etc. Also,
    completely meaningless.

    This whole process of data recovery
    is new to me, thank goodness! If you
    have expertise in data recovery, I need
    to know if I will ever get my software
    back in a usable form.

  2. Re: EasyRecovery Pro Found All Lost Files

    www.dtidata.com

    You can download and buy it online.

    Saved my ass several times.

    > This whole process of data recovery