Storage QA vs Storage Admin - Storage

This is a discussion on Storage QA vs Storage Admin - Storage ; Hi all, Which one do you think will be highly paid and valued. Is that the Storage QA professional working in a Storage product / Storage Software company or a Storage Admin managing the Storage network infrastructure of an organization. ...

  1. Storage QA vs Storage Admin

    Hi all,

    Which one do you think will be highly paid and valued.

    Is that the Storage QA professional working in a Storage product /
    Storage Software company or a Storage Admin managing the Storage
    network infrastructure of an organization.

    Help me decide my career path ahead..

    Thanks and regards,
    Deepaksamraj D

  2. Re: Storage QA vs Storage Admin

    On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 02:13:23 -0700 (PDT), deepaksamraj
    wrote:

    >Hi all,
    >
    >Which one do you think will be highly paid and valued.
    >
    >Is that the Storage QA professional working in a Storage product /
    >Storage Software company or a Storage Admin managing the Storage
    >network infrastructure of an organization.
    >
    >Help me decide my career path ahead..
    >
    >Thanks and regards,
    >Deepaksamraj D

    It depends on the company and on your skill. I would wager that given
    comparably skilled people at comparable companies the positions would
    pay comparably.

    If you're highly skilled as an admin but work for a small company you
    might not make as much as a mediocre QA person at a large company. Or
    vice versa.

    Really it all comes down to your skill.

    ~F

+ Reply to Thread