MPIO and ISCSCI - Storage

This is a discussion on MPIO and ISCSCI - Storage ; I have server 2008 enterprise 64 bit and am attatching Netapp LUNS. Do i just need to only configure the built in iscsci initiator and tick the option for mpio? Or do i also need to install mpio? Many Thanks...

  1. MPIO and ISCSCI

    I have server 2008 enterprise 64 bit and am attatching Netapp LUNS. Do i
    just need to only configure the built in iscsci initiator and tick the
    option for mpio? Or do i also need to install mpio?

    Many Thanks

  2. Re: MPIO and ISCSCI

    You'll want the Neatapp DSM 3.2R1.

    "mungoblack" wrote in message
    >I have server 2008 enterprise 64 bit and am attatching Netapp LUNS. Do i
    >just need to only configure the built in iscsci initiator and tick the
    >option for mpio? Or do i also need to install mpio?
    >
    > Many Thanks

+ Reply to Thread